C++ Developer (middle level)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for an experienced C++ Developer to join our team working on KPA Automation – advanced, highly sophisticated product for building automated process control systems. It is based on fastCenter – our proven solution for chemical processing industry that is delivered to world-leading electronic components manufacturers. KPA Automation was started recently as a new project, which is targeted to system integrators that supply low-end and middle-class solutions for various industries.
We want to offer a new type of product – simple and affordable but at the same time very powerful and versatile. This ambitious goal requires flexible thinking, agility, competence, and passion. Are you ready to join the team that change the world leaders in industrial automation?
Development of SCADA (including HMI and PLC components) program units using the Modbus and EtherCAT fieldbuses, OPC UA and OPC Classic communication protocols in Agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge of C++ (C++14/17)
- Knowledge of technical English language
- More than 3 years of experience in software development
- Experience with Git version control systems, Jira
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) methodology
- Strong professional team
- The best technologies for successful work
- Spacious office near the metro and comfortable workplaces
- Paid participation in seminars, trainings and conferences
- Paid sick days and vacations
- Language courses and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary