DevOps Specialist (Remote full-time job)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong development background on a senior developer position, or work experience as a DevOps for at least 3 years.
- Broad understanding of automation tools and technologies (CI/CD, containers and orchestration, infrastructure as code, clouds) and their place in the bigger picture.
- Strong experience with continuous integration and delivery tools (Bamboo, MSBuild, Octopus Deploy) implementing CI/CD solutions.
- At least basic understanding of networking.
- Basic proficiency in project management, work breakdown and planning, time management, delegation and control, agile methodologies.
- English proficiency of upper-intermediate level, ability to maintain productive conversation both verbally and non-verbally; ability to write and maintain documentation.
- Goal-oriented, client-first attitude, independence and ability to work without constant supervision, while effectively collaborating as a part of a team.
Highly welcomed, but not required:
- Infrastructure automation tools (Hashicorp tools, Chef/PowerShell DSC, CloudFormation) and experience implementing infrastructure-as-code approach.
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Bash).
- Cloud technologies (AWS, AWS CI, AWS Lambda, Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions).
- Containers orchestration experience (Kubernetes, ServiceFabric).
- Windows Server OS and/or Linux OS family administration experience.
- 6-sigma and/or Lean development methodology.
Technology stack you will be working with includes, but not limited to:
- Windows Servers and Linux, AWS, Redis/Elasticache, RabbitMQ;
- NET Framework and .NET Core, MSBuild, PowerShell;
- Octopus Deploy, Bamboo/Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket, AWS CI;
- Hashicorp tools (Consul, Vault, Terraform), PowerShell, PowerShell DSC/Chef;
What you will do:
- Develop, maintain, oversee and improve CI/CD pipelines for company-developed services;
- Develop and maintain deployment automation, provide 2nd level support;
- Research, develop, maintain and integrate various standards aimed to improve products' delivery effectiveness;
- Work closely with product management, development, QA and operations, guiding operations effectiveness;
- Analyze pain points and bottlenecks in delivery pipeline, propose, guide and implement improvements;
- Keep an eye on DevOps community, analyze trends, propose, research and adopt suitable tools; be open for innovations.